ALL THAT DILL

So, you need a tablespoon of dill for a particular recipe, you buy the bunch, and watch it die as the week proceeds. What a waste. I started blending the remaining dill with a cup of Greek Yoghurt, (or for those of you who like it rich, 1/2 yoghurt and 1/2 creme fraiche), a couple of scallions, salt and pepper.
Bottle it and use it to dress salads, toss it with roasted potatoes or, make a lovely side dish of creamed greens to accompany grilled or roasted meats or seafood, as I did for last nights dinner.
I had some beautiful Roasted Wild Coho Salmon, a treat for my Seattle born Hubby, served it with Wilted Spinach and Chive tossed with My Creamy Dill Dressing. Yum!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MACARONI AND CHEESE (ODE TO EDNA LEWIS)

GREEN SAUCE

GRANDMA'S SWISS STEAK